SORILUX Foam is indicated for the topical treatment of plaque psoriasis of the scalp and body in patients 18 years and older.
For more information, please see full Prescribing Information and Patient Information Leaflet
Important Safety Information
- SORILUX Foam should not be used by patients with known hypercalcemia
- The propellant in SORILUX Foam is flammable. Instruct the patient to avoid fire, flame, and smoking during and immediately following application
- Transient, rapidly reversible elevation of serum calcium has occurred with use of calcipotriene. If elevation in serum calcium outside the normal range should occur, discontinue treatment until normal calcium levels are restored
- Physicians may wish to limit or avoid use of phototherapy in patients who use SORILUX Foam
- Safety and effectiveness of SORILUX Foam in pediatric patients less than 18 years of age have not been established
- Instruct the patient to avoid excessive exposure of the treated areas to either natural or artificial sunlight, including tanning booths and sun lamps
- SORILUX Foam is not for oral, ophthalmic, or intravaginal use
- Adverse reactions reported in ≥1% of subjects treated with SORILUX Foam and at a higher incidence than subjects treated with vehicle were application site erythema (2%) and application site pain (3%). The incidence of these adverse reactions was similar between the body and scalp
Medical Information & Adverse Drug Events Reporting
To report a suspected adverse reaction from one of our products, please contact Mayne Pharma at 1-844-825-8500 or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.