SORILUX Foam is indicated for the topical treatment of plaque psoriasis of the scalp and body in patients 18 years and older.
For more information, please see full Prescribing Information and Patient Information Leaflet
Important Safety Information
- Do not use SORILUX Foam if you have been told by your doctor that you have a high level of calcium in your blood (hypercalcemia). The medicine in SORILUX Foam has been shown to cause hypercalcemia. If hypercalcemia occurs, stop using SORILUX Foam until calcium levels return to normal.
- SORILUX Foam is flammable. Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and right after you apply SORILUX Foam to your skin.
- SORILUX Foam is for use on the skin only. Do not get SORILUX Foam on your face or in your eyes, mouth, or vagina.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant. It is not known if SORILUX Foam can harm your unborn baby.
- Avoid excessive exposure of the treated skin to natural or artificial sunlight (including tanning booths and sun lamps). Wear a hat and clothes that cover the treated areas of your skin if you have to be in sunlight.
- The most common side effects of SORILUX Foam are redness and pain of the treated skin areas.
- Tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding. It is not known if SORILUX Foam passes into breast milk. Do not apply SORILUX Foam to the chest areas if you are breastfeeding a baby. This will help to prevent the baby from accidentally getting SORILUX Foam into his/her mouth.
- Tell your doctor if you are getting light therapy for your psoriasis.
- Tell your doctor if you have any other medical conditions.
Medical Information & Adverse Drug Events Reporting
To report a suspected adverse reaction from one of our products, please contact Mayne Pharma at 1-844-825-8500 or the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088 or www.fda.gov/medwatch.